This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Bounty
Ice Cream Sundaes & Bounty with Dawn make for a fun filled, messy but easy cleanup with my two year old. My mom has always used Bounty and now that my sisters and I are older, we are continue her tradition. The fact is, there is no other paper towel as durable as Bounty. Remember the tagline “The quicker picker upper” it still holds true. Now that I am a mom of a busy and messy toddler, Bounty saves the day even more.
Over the weekend we made ice cream sundaes based on a recipe we received from the Bounty team. Let me tell you, Sugar Plum Z was so excited to make, eat and then use her sundae as artwork. I’m pretty liberal when it comes to mess these days because the reality is messiness is a part of a toddler’s job description and comes with the territory that is motherhood.
So why stress? And now that I have Bounty with Dawn, I am even happier when clean-up time arrives. Just add water and watch the paper towel activate. They are a mother’s dream. I used them to cleanup the mess from our ice cream sundae afternoon and then I proceeded to clean all the counters and tables. FYI… these work great on messy toddler art tables too.
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana (sliced)
- Chocolate & vanilla cookies (crushed)
- Chocolate syrup
- Scoop ice cream into bowls.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and cookie crumbles.
- Bounty with Dawn stands up to tough messes similar to a dishcloth
- Bounty with Dawn is the thickest, strongest Bounty available on the market, with 70% more fibers in each sheet and cloth like durability to stay intact while cleaning
- Bounty with Dawn can even be reused—simply rinse and wring the grease out to keep tackling any mess with just one sheet
- Regular Bounty is still recommended for everyday messes and spills
- The grease-fighting power of Dawn combined with the strength of Bounty cleans 4x better than a used dishcloth