Eggs, they’re incredible and they’re edible. LOL
But seriously I love eggs. Today I am bringing you one of my favorite dishes. Deviled eggs! But of course I made a healthier version. With the flavor combination of these avocado deviled eggs, you won’t even realize the mayo is missing.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 hass avocado
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes (pat dry); roughly chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce; roughly chopped
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/8 tsp spanish paprika
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- Fresh parsley; chopped
- Peel cooked eggs
- Cut in half length wise; set aside 3 yolks. Discard the rest.
- Mash avocado and 3 yolks until well combined but not mushy.
- Mix in chipotle pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, lime juice and onion powder.
- Adjust to taste with salt and pepper
- Scoop spoonfuls in halved eggs.
- Garnish with chili powder/paprika mix and top with chopped parsley.