Love is in the air 365 days of the year but we all know February is the month of Valentine’s Day. A special day to show some extra love to the ones we love. I’ve always been a note writer and card giver so this month I’m writing 30 Days of Love Notes for my little ones and for the Hubs too. I slip a love note into Zoe’s lunch box a few times a week. She is too young to read them but I do it anyway and then I read them to her. Sometimes it’s just a drawing. A simple heart or a smiley face goes a long way with a toddler. For the Hubs, I’ve left notes in his lunch bag, on his pillow or in the car. I feel like these little hand written notes of love are so special and make a difference.
Simply write the statement or expand on any one of the prompts. This is the perfect way to start a family tradition. Saying ‘I Love You’ goes a long way so putting it in writing is extra special. Imagine how many memories your children or your mate will have just from these simple gestures of love. Step away from the text, the keyboard, the e-card and simply write. Turn a note into a letter or a series of letters. Use a picture and add a sticky note to the back with a memory. Day 21 is a picture but you can choose to use a picture for any day in the month. If you are anything like me, then you probably don’t print out too many pictures. Add this to your month. Print out pictures you are already have, take new ones or do a combination of the two.
More 30 Days of Love Notes Ideas
- Make a scrapbook at the end of the challenge with all your notes and pictures for the kids. Write two of each note. Give one to your kids or mate and use the other to make your Love Notes scrapbook. Have fun with it.
- Leave a love note on each place setting at your dining table.
- Create a love note jar. Write out your 30 days in advance and just grab one each day or add each note by prompt to your jar daily.
- Make a love notes clothes line. Add and grab notes daily.
- Do a loves notes scavenger hunt.
What do you do to make beautiful memories today and every day? Share your ideas with me in the comments and share your love note pictures with me on Instagram with the hashtag #30lovenotes